The Memorial Hall was buzzing at this week's Careers Convention. Students had the opportunity to meet representatives from a number of companies covering a diverse range of career areas.
Our thanks go to:
- Resolution Therapeutics, a biotechnology company developing macrophage cell therapies to treat inflammatory organ disease
- McInroy & Wood, offering a discretionary investment management service to individuals, families, trusts and charities
- Douglas Home & Co, Chartered Accountants and Tax Advisors
- Scotland’s Rural College (SRUC)
- Dragonfly marketing agency
- InvestIN, providing immersive and tailor-made career experiences.
- Heriot-Watt Graduate Apprenticeships
- Forecom Trading Ltd, a trading/agency/brokerage service in the field of chemical and agri commodities
- The Royal Navy
- The Royal Air Force
- The Army
- Whyaye, a consultancy focusing on innovation in business change and IT transformation.
- The Institution of Civil Engineers
- AECOM, an infrastructure consulting firm
- Scottish Power