* Your Portal user name is the email address we hold for you - make sure you are trying to log in using the correct email address.
* If you have previously enabled Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) with which to access the Portal, and subsequently change your mobile phone number, your MFA token will need to be removed before you can access the Portal again. Please contact the School Office who will arrange this for you. Once your old MFA token has been removed, you will be able to set MFA back up for your Portal Account with your new mobile number.
If your contact information has changed, please use the [Edit Parent/Guardian Details] button from within the "My Details" section of the Portal to update our database. Please note that if you have previously shared your contact information in the Family Directory, you will need to update this yourself - we do not automatically change the information shared in the Family Directory allowing you to choose what information you share with other members of the community.
Pupils should have their own personal copy of their timetable. The timetable runs on an 8-day week and the current day is available from the online school calendar ( http://www.merchistoncalendar.co.uk/)
The Parent Portal shows the pupil timetable by calendar date and can be accessed as follows:
· Log into the Parent Portal.
· If you have more than one son at the school, press the picture of each son to see his specific information.
· On your home page, one of the tiles will show his timetable for today and tomorrow.
· To view more of the week, or to view last/next week, press the word “timetable” (or press the same word in the left hand menu).
· If required, print the timetable by pressing [Print Current Timetable].